Whether they’re tiny, toddlers, teens or totally grown, children can be our greatest joy and our greatest challenge.
We all know parenting can be hard!
All parents instinctively want the best for their children and attempt to be the best parent they can be. And guess what? There is no such thing as a perfect parent or caregiver.
Imagine feeling like you know what you’re doing. What if you could recognise your stress triggers, change your reactions and parent more consciously?
Have more choice in how you parent
Decades of research has shown that children who experience a ‘secure attachment’ with their parents/nurturers are more likely to thrive in all aspects of their lives. This same research confirms being more aware of our own inherited nurturing or parenting patterns helps us to parent more consciously and to better choose what our kids inherit from us. And the good news is – it’s never too late to start.
Nurture Parenting aims to provide expectant parents, parents, step-parents, grandparents and teachers a practical, science-based, user-friendly guide to creating the kind of nurturing children need.
Nurture Parenting benefits:
Ready to learn more? Check out Nurture Parenting workshops and courses.
- Tune into your child’s needs
- Parent mindfully
- Increase your parenting confidence
- Help your children manage their emotions
- Parent more calmly
- Identify your stress buttons
- Let go of perfection
- Have more choice in how your parent
- Reduce stress
- Increase closeness
- Feel more in charge of how you parent
- Nurture connection in your family
- Create a safe haven for your kids
- Discover your parenting style
- Practical parenting tips
- Create lasting security for your children
- Reconnect with your teens
- Learn to read your children’s behaviour